[cdt-l] wondering when everyone is starting

Rod Belshee rbelshee at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:20:37 CDT 2007

I'm starting about the same time. Late snows could change everything, but if
they stay favorable then rather than try to move the start date forward I
like to think the odds of doing the Highline Trail are higher than normal.
If the snows are low and the Highline Trail is possible, then I might even
delay the start a couple of days to try it, rather than move up the start
date and take a lower route. YMMV.

Steady Sr