[cdt-l] Feet to the Ground

Trey Corkern treyis3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:35:43 CDT 2007

Well, I'm off.  I leave tomorrow (April 23) northbound from Columbus.  I would personally like to thank all of the people on this forum who share their experiences, thoughts, ideas, and knowledge.  It has made the planning process unbelievably easier (still not easy, as I've just found out).  I would personally like to thank Jonathan Ley, Yogi, Jim & Ginny, and everyone else who has so freely offered up their help.

"We all stand on the shoulders of those who came before us."  And I, for one (of many), am very thankful.

Have fun at work tomorrow.

Trey