[cdt-l] [pct-l] specs?-2

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 06:10:36 CDT 2007

My sentiments exactly, about no scales in stores; even REI has to go looking
for one, because I insist. The Dallas store had on on it's own pedistal, but
it disappeared after a couple of years. Now if I go into a outdoor store, need
a scale, and they don't have one, I ask to see the manager and raise hell with
him/her; I also make sure they know that manufacturers lie about weight.
Rail Riders never answered my email about the weight of their Oasis shirt,
that weighs 50% more than they state. No disrespect, but I don't think buttons
could account for that.

Gone hiking,
Bob "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen