[cdt-l] 07-SOBO plans update and more:)

Linda and Gene mountainbliss at alltel.net
Tue Apr 24 19:45:13 CDT 2007

(1)  I called the Glacier Park Back Country Office the last couple of days to get some trail condition updates "as of now:"  Bear canisters not required; portable bridges at Stoney Indian Pass going up o/a Jun 29th, all others Jun 15 thru end of June; Pontoon bridges are planned to temporarily replace bridges that went out during last Nov's rains (I am waiting for their return tel. call for dates).
(2)  Have any SOBOers made final plans when and where they will arrive and start?  This info will help others make their final plans.
(3)Hey SLY, thanks for your 20 Apr "Heads up... Pagosa Springs info.  I will keep that info with me on the trail in CO.
(4)  I would like to thank all who added info on the "Deet" subject.
Best Trails to all, good luck getting through CO NOBO's, will be looking forward to meeting you somewhere along the CDT.
Flat Feet