[cdt-l] (no subject)

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:03:10 CDT 2007

Jason -
We'll probably be over toward Page in a coujple weeks.  We'll definitely be
spending some time in the Grand Staricase-Escalante. Lots of hiking there.
We were there two years ago - and left a lot of hiking undone because of
lack of time.

Right now we're in the Four Corners area - just made the hike into Keet Seel
today.  For anyone interested in ancient Southwest Indian culture, it's just
awesome.  This is someone else's take on it -
http://path_of_the_ancients.tripod.com/hiketokeetseel/id1.html
We'll post ours on spiriteaglehome later (probably November or December at
the rate we're going).

Some time ago someone asked - what do you do after the CDT?  At least for
the moment, we've found something that interests us.  We'll see how far it
takes us.

Walk softly,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/