[cdt-l] 07-SOBO plans update and more:)

michael sandoval mojombo69 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:03:25 CDT 2007

   howdy all,
   Jim and I have our plane tickets, our train tickets, and our shuttle
reservations... everything one needs to get to the trail head at Chief
Mountain.  The plan is to arrive in East Glacier on June 13th, acclimate for
two days, and then hit the trail on June 15th - weather permitting of
course, but I'm optimistic.  No idea where we are going to stay, but the
Backpacker's Inn looks like fun.  We'll see...
   Looking forward to meeting everyone.
   See ya soon, michael