[cdt-l] Trail Angels

Sanne aka Ready readyhiker at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 15:12:42 CDT 2007

Hey Jim,

I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment. They
could not have been kinder or more interesting!

Here's their email addie:  jathomas at outdoors.net
(I have it as jathomas at outdrs.net, but I'm pretty
sure that's an abreviation.) John and Anzie are
their names.

I'm guessing that their mailing address is Thomas
Mountain Ranch, Pietown, NM 87827.  Pietown is
such a small town, I'm guite sure the Postmaster
would know 'em and get the mail to them even if
there IS a proper rural address for them beyond
"Thomas Mountain Ranch." Every person who entered
that PO got a jovial, first-name greeting by the
postal clerk when they entered the building!

I *think* their phone number is (505) 772-2751

Hope this helps!

Ready