[Cdt-l] CDT hike '07 and sticker source

Mark Dixon mkdixon1 at excite.com
Sun Dec 16 09:42:29 CST 2007

Hi all - A short message to let folks know about a sticker source called rockartsigns.com. They have trail marker signs in the form of the carsonite post sticker, roughly 3"x3". I have ordered items from them through my job with the feds, so whether somebody can order a single sticker is unkown. The adhesive on these stickers is almost permanent, so think before you stick. Give 'em a call.

Trail News: I finished my northbound CDT thru-hike on September 17 at Waterton Lake with my wife Janice and "Skygod" Andy Linger. I leapfrogged over the Bob due to fires, but we'll pick up that section next summer. My hiking partner Jim finished later having hiked through a portion of the Bob.

Hello to everybody we met on the trail this summer, both northbounders and southbounders.

Mark Dixon