[Cdt-l] CDT sticker

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 10:24:47 CST 2007

>>For the record: I joined the CDTA Dec. 2007 AND I received a "The Trail Unites Us" sticker.
>>  Conclusion: sent them some money and they will send you a sticker. Eric White
Eric,

People are inquiring about the CDT logo. NoT the CDTA sticker. A bit different. Currently, the CDTA does not have the CDT logo for sale
(CDT logo: http://trailplaces.com/tp-images/Image/cdt_sign_01.jpg
CDTA logo: http://www.cdtrail.org/uploads/images/products/product_thumb_syKmHH.jpg)

I have both on my vehicle. I like my "wicked cool bumpah stickahs"   :)

As other people noted, you can buy a genuine CDT logo (among others) from:
http://rockartsigns.com/catpages/page24.shtml

Besides the CDT, they also have the Colorado Trail, the Arizona Trail,  PCT and other (mainly 4wd) trails.

At this page, they have the Florida Trail, the AT and the Pacific NW Trail: http://rockartsigns.com/catpages/page101.shtml)

I hope this clears things up a bit.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com