[cdt-l] A different kind of trip on the divide (trip report)

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Feb 4 14:35:00 CST 2007

Sounds like fun and yummy.  What are the chances of a bunny slope  Alpine
skier, with a heavy pack (atleast going in) making one of these trips  without
getting killed?  : )

Sly

pmags at yahoo.com writes:

It was  my turn to cook dinner that night. To accommodate various dietary
needs  (vegetarian and lactose intolerant), decided to make a simple ragu with
penne  macaroni. Cannelini beans, broccol, veggie "ground turkey" all simmered
together with a marinara sauce. I must say, for cooking at 11500' , it came
out pretty well. :) Afterwards, Mark made a homemade berry crisp.
A little  (a lot!) less wine was consumed, too.

Did I mention we eat and drink  well on hut trips? :)