[cdt-l] 2007 JONATHAN LEY MAP PRINTS

Anitra Kass at_anitra at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 00:41:22 CST 2007

Osprey,
  Thanks for printing those.  Don't stress about them taking longer...I wasn't going to start my CDT until June...have fun out there on the AT...it's a great trail.
  NITRO

Seth Schumacher <eragon921 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hey all,

     Just a shout out to those who ordered maps. I've gotten about 25% through printing them and they are coming out great. Unfortunately they won't be out until at least next Monday, sorry. To those who have recently requested map sets, I'm sorry I've been unable to accommodate your requests. I will most likely be performing this service next year  for those interested hiking in 2008. I will for sure have this year's sets out by Friday the 16th, NO LATER, as I will be starting the AT on the 20th. I hope you all have great trips and hope to see some of you on the CDT when you pass through my neck of the woods (ALL of Montana and Yellowstone).

--
Seth Schumacher "Osprey"