[cdt-l] Colorado Trail "End to End" Guide updated

Francis Tapon ft at francistapon.com
Wed Feb 7 20:13:44 CST 2007

Mags: Great info! I appreciate your suggested start times.

How early can you go through CO, as a Nobo, and NOT face avalanche danger?
I assume March still poses some avalanche risk, but how about April?

Happy Trails,

Francis Tapon
Check out my 2 minute video: http://tinyurl.com/yyzdbo
Learn about my book, Hike Your Own Hike: 7 Life Lessons from Backpacking
Across America, at: http://www.FrancisTapon.com/book

Trail.