[cdt-l] Blame it on the Tetons

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 18:55:52 CST 2007

I'm pretty sure Goof went through the Tetons a couple years ago, but it
would be hard to by-pass Yellowstone completely since the Tetons are directly
south.

Goof did a journal on Trail Journals which would probably help explain but
it seems to be down right now.

_http://trailjournals.com/goof/_ (http://trailjournals.com/goof/)

Yellowstone is only busy in a few places...

Sly

In a message dated 2/8/2007 7:35:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,