[cdt-l] What to do after the CDT?

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 19:02:30 CST 2007

Italy.

Start at the Alps, work my way down the Apennines to the "toe" at least. Maybe catch a ferry to Sicily. Walk that rugged terrain.

The Alps (and parts of the northern Apennines ) have trails. Central and South? Very rugged and few trails . Bears and wolf still roam. National Parks.  Rarely visited, even by Europeans. The Abruzzo section is esp. remote. Then there is the food and the wine...

Someday.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apennines

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com