[cdt-l] What to do after the CDT

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Mon Feb 12 23:03:07 CST 2007

Water might be a problem in some areas, but with gravity about 1/3 of the
CDT's you could pack a lot more.

On a slightly more or less surreal note, word is that NASA is planning a
moon base by 2024:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/12/061204-moon-base.html

A 6790 mile through-hike around the moon might be possibility sometime.

-Jonathan