[cdt-l] A couple of things....

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 23:01:04 CST 2007

Wow, the list has been quiet.  For the number of hikers this year,  you'd
think there'd be more questions.   No one is panicking  yet?  : )

Anyway, here's what I could use help with...

1) I'll be hiking the Grand Enchantment Trail prior to the CDT and would
like to leave my car in the Albuquerque area.  I thought a friend would  allow me
to park my car at his house but, he recently moved to a new place  and won't
be able to.  Is there anyone in the area, or does anyone one know  of an
inexpensive lot where I can leave it 2 months?  I prefer the  former and won't mind
if you use it from time to time.

Also, I need someone to take my place as list moderator while I'm  gone.
It's a Maytag repairman job.  Basically, you help others  subscribe when they're
having problems and accept or reject posts the list  software flags.  It's
really a piece of cake and takes little technical  know-how.

Any help with either would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sly