[cdt-l] Difficulty of Routefinding

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 21:46:20 CST 2007

Not sure I'd call it the preferable progression     ...but I did the AT first, am doing the PCT second and then ice the cake with the CDT.

  Footslogger (Mark)

Trevor Lind <ltrevor at hotmail.com> wrote:
      I'm curious how tough the routefinding on the CDT is. How would it compare to the Mount Assiniboine to Jasper section of the Great Divide Trail which I have hiked?

  Also does anyone have any thoughts on a preferable progression on the triple crown? I hiked the PCT in 2002 and may do another thru hike attempt in 07 or 08. I'm leaning towards the CDT and may never hike the AT or do it after the CDT.