[cdt-l] Difficulty of Routefinding

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 11:53:52 CST 2007

Damn you all! Too many cool ideas...and I want to do every one of them. :-)

My next US thru-hike will definitely be something in the desert southwest. The GET? The AZT? The Hayduke Trail?

Who knows...

 After trips to Utah, I fell in love with those red rock canyons, desolate yet striking landscapes and the sheer remoteness of the terrain.  My favorite section in New Mexico was around Ghost Ranch and the mesa walks outside of Cuba and between Grants (awesome new trail!).  Overdosing on Abbey probably did not help matters! :)  It really is magnificent terrain.

("Thru-hiking" the Apenines is still my long term goal, though.)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com