[cdt-l] Difficulty of Routefinding

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 16:22:05 CST 2007

In May the trail was marked/cairned from Ojo de los Indios to the top of
Mesa Portales.  After about half a mile the cairns vanished.  We followed
our noses down the backside of the mesa to Kincaid Canyon.  Did they put new
cairns in beyond the gate on top of the Mesa?

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/