[cdt-l] How Long is the CDT?

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 20:09:06 CST 2007

Unless you walked in circles I don't think there's any possible way the
trail comes close to 3100 miles.  Using the Wolf route data from Yogi's  Town
Guide, it's just short of 2700 miles.

That figure doesn't include the "official" loop through Rocky Mountain NP  or
either the Anaconda or Creede Cut-Offs.

Sly

 ft at francistapon.com writes:

Estimates of the CDT’s length  vary from 2,500 to 3,100 miles.

Obviously its length depends on  the exact route you take. However, I’m just
trying to get an estimate within  100 miles of accuracy.

http://www.aol.com.