[cdt-l] Rockies Ruck Thanks

Terry Norton terry.norton at msubulldogs.org
Mon Feb 26 11:50:49 CST 2007

Bryan,

Thanks for joining us!  You were the first "official representative"
of a trail organization to attend a Rockies Ruck.  If will only be
able to join us for an evening, hopefully we can coincide the CDT
night with your plans.

I am really excited about some of the projects underway with the CDTA.
 I just wish the relocation along the Sawatch range would be completed
when I journey through this June. (A great reason for another hike.)

Although thruhikers are a small minority of users of the CDT, we
definitely have a higher profile.  Please let us know how we can help.

cheers,
terry
cdt'07