[cdt-l] Rockies Ruck Thanks

Lawton Grinter lawtong at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:57:01 CST 2007

Bryan, we really appreciated you being there in Leadville this past weekend.
  The long distance hiking scene is only going to grow on the CDT and it was
great to have a CDTA representative at the Ruck.  Further along those lines
it´s really nice to see CDTA staff visiting and participating in this
listserv.

I´ll send you the clip from "The Walkumentary" that shows the 200´drop off
that CDT hikers come within 1´of in New Mexico via e-mail shortly.

Thanks again for showing your interest in the CDT long distance hiking
community.

Best, Disco
CDT 06´

www.trailjournals.com/darkness