[cdt-l] Rockies Ruck Thanks

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 18:04:44 CST 2007

Bryan,

I am glad you enjoyed yourself.  Thanks for coming!

It was a pleasure for the CDTers to talk shop and discuss this trail that we all love so much. Though we are small in number, our passion for the trail is immense.

The Ruck should be happening next year as well. As Terry mentioned, we will try to coordinate "CDT night" with your schedule if you decide to attend again.

Again, thanks for attending and showing interest in our crazy little tribe.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: I've been busy with "real world" things today and still have to sort out my gear and get ready for another trip this weekend. (I am sure wine will again be involved. :) ) I should have a full report and pictures posted tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone who attended. Quite a few CDTers (2005, 2006 and 2007!) there. I can't emphasize enough how wonderful it was to see the people who shared their journey with me this past year.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com