[cdt-l] New Mexican Border

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 28 13:55:52 CST 2007

We thought we'd celebrate in Mexico with margaritas,
but we finished on Mexico's election day!  The bars
were closed!

Luckily, my sister picked us up and she thought to
bring beer.  We sat  near the border drinking beer,
and watched some people try to make a run across the
border.  The Border Patrol caught them pretty fast.
It seemed like we were watching a movie!

yogi