[cdt-l] New Mexican Border

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 14:06:30 CST 2007

In a message dated 2/28/2007 2:27:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lawtong at hotmail.com writes:

FT, I  had the pleasure of hiking the signed . . . I repeat signed . . . CDTA

route to the Mexican Border (Crazy Cook Monument)

Signed, "official",  CDTA, whatever doesn't matter much to me,  especially
after hiking 2600 miles.  That said, I may try it this year for  diversity.

Can anyone tell me the number of paved road walking miles from Crazy Cook  to
the Gila?  I'm under the impression it's about 30 as opposed to half  that
much on the CDTS route.

Sly
http://www.aol.com.