[cdt-l] New Mexican Border

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:06:27 CST 2007

The paved road walking was around Silver City:  a busy highway south of town
and a very lightly traveled paved road north of town.  It wasn't that bad.
There is supposed to be new trail south of the Burro Mountain section that
eliminates the five miles on highway that we did there.
Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/