[cdt-l] CDT Maps

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 22:42:06 CST 2007

Well, I pick him up at the Atlanta airport and gave him a ride to Springer
so I got my set.  That was 2/19.  He said he sent them out Media Mail  which
I've normally found to take about a week but can take up to three, or  more.

Hmmm, now that I remember he he said he send them MM from work  and said
something about packaging etc.   I was trying to find my  way out of the airport,
so I'm not exactly sure what he said.

I'd give them another week....

Sly

In a message dated 2/28/2007 11:29:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,