[cdt-l] Backpacker gps mapping project

Anitra Kass at_anitra at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 22:20:07 CST 2007

Cupcake,
  I included in my application (that internet questionaire) that I was hiking the trail SoBo and I haven't heard either...I remember reading that they weren't going to let people know until May...kind of late especially for anyone trying to plan their vacations around doing this project...and of course very late for any NoBo thru hikers.
  NITRO

John Brennan <john at frozenpoodle.com> wrote:
  I let them know that I would be hiking NM (NoBo from I-10) in April & May
this year. Have not heard anything.

-John/Cupcake