[cdt-l] Backpacker gps mapping project

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Thu Jan 11 12:27:36 CST 2007

We are working through some of the specifics with Backpacker and
Trimble. To date they have had over 1,700 requests to participate! This
by far exceeds any similar project they have done in the past. We are
trying to make sure this is a valuable and meaningful effort for the
Trail and appreciate all the enthusiasm there is to assist. We also have
concerns that we need to address with our land manager partners. I am
not aware of a definitive deadline, but we will make sure this list
receives updates.

Thanks again for your interest in being part of this historic event.

Bruce Ward

Executive Director

Continental Divide Trail Alliance

PO Box 628