[cdt-l] 2008 CDT Thru-Hikers.

Lawrence Beals lbealsjr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 16:46:27 CST 2007

Jason,

I am currently planning on hiking the CDT in 08. Planning on hiking
the PCT this year - just have a few more wickets to get through with
the VA. I am not planning on finishing the PCT until late OCT - going
slow and carrying a ton of photography gear, so planning for the CDT
is going to have to take place over the winter months.

hike safe

Bear

On 1/11/07, Jason Waicunas <cdt2008 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi from Nabor J,
>
> As I begin to plan for a photography / video project that will
> coincide with my attempt to hike the CDT in 2008, I am wondering who
> else is thinking about hiking it that year?  Although the hike will
> begin in about a year and a half, I know how fast the departure date
> will be here!  I remember being at the same point in planning for the
> PCT, which I hiked in 2005.....I can't wait to get back out there.
>
> Take it easy,
> Jason Waicunas (Nabor J)
> <PCT 2005>
> <CDT 2008 - Hopefull>

Bear AKA Lawrence Beals
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it." -Thoreau
PIG DEAD. SOLDIER ON.