[cdt-l] Average age for CDT hiklers

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 17:49:17 CST 2007

>>Many of us do not fit the college/marriage/home/baby "road
>>map" that is so popular with our peers.

College/Marriage/Home/Baby... sounds like a promising name
for some future big box retailer. "Your road map to life" as
the come-hither by-line. Just climb into one end of the
hopper, and be shot out the other end, fully-equipped for
each stage of life. Maybe throw in mortuary services, too.
And just to make things statistically interesting, put up an
REI next door.

blisterfree, 34, repeat offender and furtive REI shopper