[cdt-l] RE for sale

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 13:54:36 CST 2007

For Sale:

?Mountain Laurel Designs Soul Bivy 125.00
?Swiss Gear trekking poles 20.00?no shock/black/ w
cork grip
?Lunar Solo(w/heavy floor) 150.00
?2 X essence packs One 50.00 the other 60.00
?Garmont Vegan size 12 40.00
?Montrail Masai size 13 30.00 (new in box)
Timex Helix 30.00
Ridgerest ¾ 10.00
Keychain LED 2.00 (new in box)
Therma Rest Guidelite (full size) 20.00
Granite Gear Virga (hip belt cut off) 20.00
Hennesy Hammock Ultralite Backpacker A-Sym 90.00
Leatherman Micra 10.00
2X Large Polycryo Groundcloth 3.00 (new in box)
Omni Seal Map Case 11x15 2.00

?All products used but in excellent shape. I am
able?to provide photos etc. ?None of these prices
include the shipping. If you are?interested email me
your zip code and I can give you a?price including
shipping. I also use paypal.  There will also be a
small addition of the Paypal fee. Won't be?shipping
out of US so sorry ??Thanks Adam?