[cdt-l] Tent pick for the CDT?

Mateo Jackson msjack01 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:51:50 CST 2007

Shaggy Sticks,

I'm 6'5" so I know your concerns about cramped tents and sleeping with your
legs a little curled up. I used the Rainbow TarpTent for the CDT and it did
me right. I could lay down inside without contorting my body and even sit up
with plenty of headroom. It was fine for any weather I had including being
buried in snow.

Good luck on the hike!!

Pi