[cdt-l] Recent post by Dick E Bird

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Jan 16 22:22:35 CST 2007

In a message dated 1/16/2007 10:04:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
whorfin6644 at yahoo.com writes:

I don't appreciate people walking through my backyard.  My  sentiment
wouldn't change if my backyard was 2 or 200,000 acres.  I  believe we should respect
other people's property just as we would ask  them to respect ours.

Sometimes that's easier said than done.  Forgetting Dick's adventure  for the
moment, on the CDTS route somehwere between Deming and Mimbres on county
roads there were two gates crossing the road with no trespassing signs, one at
Ten Canyon Ranch and another further up.

In such instances, you really have very little choice but to trespass, if
walking on county road constitutes trespassing.

Sly