[cdt-l] Recent post by Dick E Bird

Ken Powers kdpo at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 17 00:58:19 CST 2007

We had a rancher explain to us the posting of No Trespassing signs on roadside gates in New Mexico. It is legal to walk the road, but consider the land on either side of the road as private property. The ranchers must post the access to the land as No Trespassing, and posting at the gates satisfys that requirement.

Ken