[cdt-l] CDT Southbound Documentary Trailer 1 Posted . . .

Lawton Grinter lawtong at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:45:39 CST 2007

Cdt-lers,

Greetings from snowy Colorado!  In a November post of mine I had mentioned
that I would be coming out with "The 1st Southbound CDT Documentary Ever"
after completing a southbound CDT thru-hike in 2006.  I've just posted the
1st of 3 trailers for "The Walkumentary" on YouTube.

I will post the 2nd trailer in February and the 3rd in March . . . and the
film will be released in April.

The 1st trailer highlights the finish of 6 CDT southbounders at the Mexican
Border this past November.  All of the footage in this trailer was shot in
NightMode so it will be a bit dark.  The trailer is about 50 Mb in size and
will take a few minutes to fully load.  I hope you enjoy it.

You can view the 1st trailer here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UQ3Djx5g9k

Any feedback would be great.  You can e-mail me directly if you would like
(lawtong at hotmail.com).

And if anyone is interested, I hope to show a rough cut of "The
Walkumentary" at the Rockies Ruck in late February.  Mags will have info on
this year's Rockies Ruck.

Best, Disco

lawton grinter
PO Box 941