[cdt-l] A CDT "world troop" group

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 18:02:20 CST 2007

>>Wouldn't it be great if a thru-hike was a prerequisite for world leaders?
>>Image "World Troop" thru-hiking, including Bush, al-Sistani, Talabani,
>>Ahmadineja, Jong-il, Karzai, Putin, Blair, Olmert, Abbas, al-Assad and
>>Abdullah.
That would be quite funny. Are you sure this is not an Onion article in the making? :-)

(On a serious note, I just view my friends as fellow "hiker trash" as well. Those who walk the long trails tend to be a bit different than the usual people in the "real world". )

Mags : Just call me hiker trash)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com