[cdt-l] Famous Hikers

Mateo Jackson msjack01 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 19 10:54:50 CST 2007

Last summer on the CO CDT I'm almost certain I saw Click and Clack of Car
Talk fame. They were actually riding dirtbikes (on a multi-use section) and
stopped to talk to me. They asked a lot of questions about where the trail
went, but I didn't get to talk a whole lot because they were constantly
interrupting each other and making fun of one another. I've since looked up
pictures of the brothers and I think its a positive match, but they were
wearing helmets. The voices were the big give away. That's my brush with
fame on long trails.

Cheers,
Pi