[cdt-l] Glacier NP

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 20:51:54 CST 2007

I think it's about 23 miles between the two campsites, but I don't have the
book handy so I'm not sure.

As to closing the trail - it depends on how bad the blowdowns are and how
bad the erosion is.  They had a major storm last fall that caused a lot of
erosion in the park (especially on the Going to the Sun Road).  It may have
washed out the trail.

On the PCT they closed the trail near Deep Creek for a year after the big
fire there because of washouts.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/