[cdt-l] Printing of Johnathan's 2007 Maps

Seth Schumacher eragon921 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 02:54:41 CST 2007

Hey all,

     Just double checking, I have received requests from:
Xkanuck
Sly
Quinn Thompson (2)
Edward Davis

for printed color copies of the 2007 Johnathan Lay Maps. If anyone else
wants them, PLEASE let me know ASAP so I can get them printed and sent. They
are double sided color prints using solid ink (which will NOT run when wet).
The cost for these is $10 USD per set. Please send me an email to
eragon921 at gmail.com with 2007 CDT MAP REQUEST in the subject with your NAME,
TRAIL NAME, ADDRESS, and EMAIL address in the text. Please send the $10 via
paypal to eragon921 at gmail.com.

Good luck to you all and HAPPY TRAILS,

--
Seth Schumacher "Osprey"