[cdt-l] Resupply by possible 2007 CDT Hiker

Francis Tapon ft at francistapon.com
Sun Jan 21 23:43:33 CST 2007

Caveman: This is a great site that gives free info on resupplying as you go
on the CDT:

http://cdt2003.info/shopgo.htm

Also, someone gave a website for Glacier, but pointed to an archived site,
instead of the current site, which is:

http://www.nps.gov/glac/

Happy Trails,

Francis Tapon

Check out this 2 minute video: http://tinyurl.com/yyzdbo

Learn about my book, Hike Your Own Hike: 7 Life Lessons from Backpacking
Across America, at: http://www.FrancisTapon.com/book

  _____