[cdt-l] OT- Great Divide Trail

Lisa Campbell northerncadence at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 19:29:28 CST 2007

Canadians are not commonly using denatured alcohol stoves. It is available
in paint and hardware stores but these stores are often only in larger
centres. to be safe, I'd mail it. I will check with our post offices to
check on mailing substance restrictions and will let you know once I find
out. I have not hiked the GDT, but have hiked the AT and PCT and live in
Ontario; let me know if I can help or chase any info for you.
Cadence