[cdt-l] website update

Ginny & Jim Owen spiritbear2k at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 10:49:09 CST 2007

Last night we uploaded our last update of CDT information to
spiriteaglehome.com.  Among other things, we rearranged, updated and added
to the information based on our 2006 thru, corrected some errors (and
probably added a few new ones) and fixed a couple (dozen) problems.

One thing that might be of interest to some of this years hikers - we added
Whitehall, MT as a trail town.  It's smaller, less spread out and less
expensive than Butte.  If you aren't doing the Anaconda short-cut, it makes
a good alternative resupply spot out of Pipestone or Homestake Pass.

What you didn't get was details on our "eastern alternative" through
Yellowstone, the Spanish Peaks and the Tobacco Roots.  Anyone who's
interested can contact us directly. Or read the journal.

Have a good day - I will cause I won't be in front of a computr again until
ater the PA Ruck.

Jim
http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/