[cdt-l] Ultralight in the Nation's Icebox - A Success!

Anitra Kass at_anitra at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 15:29:24 CST 2007

Unless one side of the loop included the entire CDT...I'll guess you'll have to ask Andy if he's doing the whole thing or just a 2700 mile section.
  NITRO

Slyatpct at aol.com wrote:
        In a message dated 1/25/2007 1:20:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, gottawalk at pacbell.net writes:
  Brrr...Andrew can sure hike in snow! Now he'll have to find the water for
his next hike. He's planning a CDT-PCT 2007 hike with connecting legs. Is he
on your CDT 2007 hiker list, Sly?