[cdt-l] CDTS Vacation Schedule

Jim Wolf mail at cdtsociety.org
Fri Jul 6 22:06:38 CDT 2007

We're looking forward to visiting a few places in New Mexico and
Colorado and will be away from roughly July 15 to August 15.  Please
contact us immediately if you wish to order any books, maps, etc. so
that we can put them in the mail before our departure.

Regrettably, I'll probably be too late for NOBOs and too early for
SOBOs. (They have better sense than to spend high summer in New Mexico.)

I've been reading the news at trailjournals.com.  Keep up the good work,
all of you. (And if you find anything that should be updated because of
relocations or mistakes in the guidebooks, some comments in your entries
would be much appreciated.)

Happy trails!

Jim Wolf