[cdt-l] Fw: PCT and CDT Handbooks for 2008

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 14:39:50 CDT 2007

Posting this e-mail on behalf of Yogi:
(sorry for the cross posting)

----------------------------

Hey - I'm in Old Station, and just got to check email
for the first time since Kennedy Meadows.  Yes, KM has
email access now!

I had several emails from 2008 hikers who were
wondering if there will be new versions of the PCT and
CDT Handbooks for the 2008 season.  I do not
anticipate producing new versions in time for the 2008
season.  After I get home from the PCT, there simply
will not be time to get new books ready.

So, if you're hiking the PCT or CDT in 2008 and you
want a Handbook, the version that is ready now is the
one you'll need.  However, in March 2008, I will post
update files on the www.pcthandbook.com website with
updates for both the PCT and CDT.  You'll be able to
print the update as a supplement to your Handbook.

Hope this information is helpful to those lucky 2008
PCT and CDT hikers!

Headed out to Hat Creek Rim later today.

yogi