[cdt-l] Mountain bike use

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Fri Jul 13 12:01:35 CDT 2007

The CDTA has issued an alert with more background regarding Jim's
comments below on the Forest Service Proposed Directive. It is critical
we receive your input before providing our comments to the Forest
Service as the leading non-governmental non profit working with the land
managers on the efforts to complete, protect and maintain this national
treasure. Please go to www.cdtrail.org and provide us with your thoughts
so we can provide comments that truly represent our constituents.
Current deadline to comment is August 13.

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance
PO Box 628