[cdt-l] Delmoe Junction to Lewis Junction (Butte to Ystone NP?)

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Tue Jul 17 00:17:35 CDT 2007

Garret,

Not sure if anyone replied to your message... Sure, it's possible to
walk from anywhere to anywhere in theory, and there are lots of cool
mountains in that area. But, I think the route isn't exactly
straightforward, and would require some degree of planning. I think that
Suge hiked a route something like that a few years ago southbound...
anyway, you can check out his site here:
http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett/cdt/index.html

-Jonathan