[cdt-l] (no subject)

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Tue Jul 17 13:33:22 CDT 2007

The CDTA has issued an alert with more background regarding  comments on
the Forest Service Proposed Directive. It is critical we receive your
input before providing our comments to the Forest Service as the leading
non-governmental non profit working with the land managers on the
efforts to complete, protect and maintain this national treasure. Please
go to www.cdtrail.org <outbind://799/www.cdtrail.org>  and provide us
with your thoughts so we can provide comments that truly represent our
constituents.

Current deadline to comment is August 13.

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance
PO Box 628