[cdt-l] Mountain bikes --> Backpacking stats

Bruce Ward bruce at cdtrail.org
Wed Jul 18 10:55:11 CDT 2007

On a personal note I feel Mags has done a very good job of articulating
the need for cooperation not confrontation. We need all the help we can
get building, maintaining, and protecting this national treasure. Thanks
you for the input, we would appreciate more discussion here before we
issue our comments on the Proposed Directive.

Bruce Ward
Executive Director
Continental Divide Trail Alliance
PO Box 628